Friday 29 September 2017

A life changing message from Shahrukh Khan - the second richest actor in the world





"7 out of 10 things I do are highly uncreative"

"I take the money I make out of those 7 movies, and I would like to create a production house that will make the kind of movies that I would like to make"

"Don't stay poor and hungry, you owe it to your life, you owe it to your parents"

"When you get into a position of choice, don't misuse it"

Shahrukh Khan although hates the highly uncreative bits of work he does, he continues to do that to get into a position of choice, at which he can make the choices he would like to make. Being creative doesn't justify staying hungry and poor. First make sure that you meet your basic needs and once you do that, you get into a position of choice. When you get into a position of choice don't cheat with your choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment